INTER INDIA EDISAFE
'Edisafe' is India's First Edible Cargo Secondary Distribution Experts, an Initiative by Inter India Group. The Inter India Group is an ISO-9002:2008,certified approved from Indian Bank’s Association, Strictly complies with Guidelines of Food Safety and Standard Authority of India . With Group worth of Aprx.200 Crores, having span over 28 cities in India, the Inter India Group is dedicated to deliver its customers new edge supply chain expertise from almost last 20 years. Inter India Group is India’s Largest Packed Edible Oil Transportation company in India, lifting/handling apprx 6 Lacs MT of Packed Edible oil in the Year. Our Goal is customer satisfaction 2driven by performance excellence and Commitment.
Our extensive network of dedicated and shared warehousing management and distribution operations, combined with best-in-class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions, enable you to fulfill your commitments to your customers, anywhere in India
- We, in Edisafe ensure Exclusive Transportation of Edible Cargo through ‘Custom Made’ Trucks.
- In These custom made trucks we ensure proper hygiene to be maintained at every point of transit of the cargo.
- Bar-coding, re-packaging, labeling, quality inspection, kitting and other value added services.
- Mixing of Non-Edible cargo is strictly not allowed in any of the trucks/mini cargo vehicles.
- Cleanliness and proper hygiene guidelines are strictly followed at consolidation HUB/warehouse.